Each year, nearly 1.3 million people lose their lives in fatal car accidents, while another 20 to 50 million people sustain life-changing injuries. And in today's era of distracted driving and widespread drug addictions, the roads are scarier than ever before. If you or a loved one has been injured in a collision caused by another party on a Calabasas roadway, freeway or highway, you may have grounds to take legal action and collect compensation.
When Can You Take Legal Action?
If the at-fault driver was speeding, ran a stop light or stop sign, disregarded other traffic rules, was texting or was under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you may have a strong case to recoup financial compensation. Although no amount of money can erase pain and suffering, it can help to cover the following:
- Lost wages from missed work
- Expenses for medical bills
- Physical therapy costs
- Damage to your vehicle
Why Choose GCE Law as Your Car Accident Attorney?
At The Law Offices of Gary C. Eisenberg, we've been successfully practicing personal injury law for more than 30 years, including cases involving vehicular crashes. Gary started by working for insurance companies, which gave him a unique insight into how that industry operates.
When you choose us as your Calabasas personal injury attorney, we will do everything in our power to recover the largest possible financial restitution to take care of your medical bills, rehabilitation costs, physical pain and suffering, lost wages (current and future), mental distress and other losses. Although it's always our preference to achieve a favorable settlement out of court, we don't shy away from arguing cases in a courtroom to get the best outcome.
When you work with CGE Law, you will benefit from our emphasis on these fundamental cornerstones of our practice:
- One-on-one attention: When you call our firm, you won't hear a pre-recorded message—you'll speak directly with your attorney, who is always willing and available to answer your questions and provide timely updates. As a small, family-owned firm, we offer the in-depth knowledge and skill of larger practices, while still retaining the personalized, friendly feel of a smaller office.
- Solid track record: We have helped our clients win awards of millions of dollars in compensation for all types of traumatic injuries, including those sustained in car accidents. Our team works tirelessly to recover the highest compensation the law allows.
- Free consultations: You will never receive a bill from us unless we succeed in winning the desired compensation from the courts.
Don't Wait to Protect Yourself
If you've been the victim of a vehicular collision that was no fault of your own, don't let time slip away from you. It's critical that you act quickly in securing quality representation. Contact The Law Offices of Gary C. Eisenberg today to get back on the path to physical and financial wellness, while helping to support your family members and anyone else who has been affected by the collision. You'll pay nothing unless we secure the financial compensation to which you are entitled.